Sunday, September 19, 2010

O H S O C O C O: Notre Mariage

Within this blog you often see into my professional life but, once I saw these films I realized that though personal, they were too beautiful to keep to myself. The first film is just 3 minutes long and is perfect for those of you who may not have much time. The second film is an expanded 18 minute version and contains some lovely interviews. I'm happy to present to you two short films documenting our wedding in France, the happiest day of my life.


http://vimeo.com/14245277
http://vimeo.com/13987793


James and I would like to give a heart felt thanks and credit to the following people:
Cynthia Nicholson and her lovely family who opened the grand doors of their Chateau to us. Cynthia, you made us all feel like royalty and gave us two days we will never forget. (I highly recommend you to make a trip to Chateau Challain in the Loire valley and spend the night, it's worth the trip!)

Gilbert Le and his amazing Americana Cinema crew who made these beautiful films. He's simply THE best cinematographer we ever met and he realized our vision for the film perfectly. Thank you Gilbert for capturing the look, feel and ambiance of our special day in a way we can always cherish.

Our wonderful family and friends who made it all the way out to France to watch us exchange our vows. You are the reason we are who we are and we love you with all our hearts.

Zac Posen and his talented team who created a true masterpiece for me to wear. I can never thank you enough for making this little girls dream come true Zac, you are a true artist and friend.
Additional thanks to Dior Homme for James' handsome tuxedo and Liz Pugh at Rimmel for coming all the way from London to do my make-up.
I sign off now as,
Mrs. Coco Rocha Conran.

so sweet!
(via http://ohsococo.blogspot.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment