Monday, October 25, 2010

From WILDERNESS- The Lost Writings of Jim Morrison Part 5

Everything human
is leaving
her face

Soon she will disappear
into the calm
vegetable
morass

Stay!

My Wild Love!







I get my best ideas when the
telephone rings & rings. It's no fun
To feel like a fool - when your
baby's gone. A new ax to my head:
Possession. I create my own sword
of Damascus. I've done nothing w/time.
A little tot prancing the boards playing
w/Rivolution. When out there the
World awaits & abounds w/heavy gangs
of murderers & real madmen. Hanging
from window as if to say: I'm bold -
do you love me? Just for tonight.
A One Night Stand. A dog howls & whines
at the glass sliding door (why can't I
be in there?) A cat yowls. A care engine
revs & races against the grain - dry
rasping carbon protest. I put the book
down - & begin my own book.
Love for the fat girl.
When will SHE get here?





A nd I came to you
for peace
And I came to you
for gold
And I came to you
for lies
And you gave me fever
& wisdom
& cries
of sorrow
& we'll be here
the next day
the next day
&
Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment