Saturday, April 9, 2011

Scent Of A Woman











The appointment is at the Bulgari Hotel in Milan: Kirsten Dunst, with short hair, cute face, jeans and stripy t-shirt, shows no signs of the Hollywood diva whom however the 29-yeard-old "girlfriend of Spiderman" when necessary knows how to personify. It is not by chance that Bulgari has chosen her as the face of its new perfume Mon Jasmin Noir. "I like the idea of being one of the first "young representations" of Bulgari. When you are 28 or 30 years old you change the way you dress, the way you do your hair. This perfume is the exact projection of a girl who becomes a young woman, feminine and refined". After being away from the screens for a while, Kirsten now has a series of films due to be released amongst which On the Road directed by Walter Salles and Melancholia by Lars von Trier. "I believe that periodically one's career needs to evolve. Now is the moment to play the role of people my age and to experience things that I could not do when I was younger. But in two years time, I will change again".

(via www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment