Friday, December 16, 2011

Moschino - Josh Beech - Plastic



















Photos: Riccardo Slavik @ Flamboyant

Josh Beech live at Plastic, we were there… thanx to the lovely folks at Moschino, we had a little photoshoot time with him and got to enjoy a great concert.. we’re fans of Josh whatever he does, but I have to say his acoustic EP Burnt Out I really, truly loved, how can you resist a voice like that? ( especially when it’s attached to THAT face..) And the live show was great, even though I spent most of the time having a serious argument with my camera and trying to ignore the girls who were telling each other how hot Josh was while he was singing…. But … even though I was exhausted I had a great time, Josh is incredibly nice and easy to work with ( fastest photoshoot ever) Plastic and Moschino were ,as usual, wonderful, a huge amount of fun was had by all, and if you want a serious review of the concert go elsewhere, here you will have just the pics to look at, but, considering a picture is worth a thousand words, you’ve got a magazine’s worth of reviews!
ps most of the clothes pictured here are Moschino SS11 ( except for Josh’s jeans and belt which I think were his own )
R.S.

(via http://www.flamboyantmagazine.net/blog/?p=6117 )

No comments:

Post a Comment