Tuesday, January 4, 2011

From WILDERNESS- The Lost Writings of Jim Morrison The Last Part

I hope you went out
Smiling
Like a child
Into the cool remnant
of a dream

The angel man
w/Serpents competing
for his palms
& fingers
Finally claimed
This benevolent
Soul

Ophelia

Leaves, sodden
in silk

Chlorine
dream
mad stifled
Witness

The diving board, the plunge
The pool

You were a fighter
a damask musky muse





Ledger domain
Wilderness pain
cruel swimming ambience
sweet swimming fish book smile
I love you all the while
even w/the little child
by the hand
& squeeze

You're learning
fast

Keep off the walk
listen to the children talk





I am a Scot, or so
I'm told. Really
the heir of Mystery
Christians

Snake in the Glen

The child of a
Military family...

I rebelled against church
after phases of
fervor

I curried favor in school
& attack'd the teachers

I was given a
desk in the corner

I was a fool
&
The smartest kid
in class





End w/fond good-bye
& plans for future
- Not an actor
Writer-filmmaker

Which of my cellves
will be remember'd

Good-bye America
I loved you

Money from home
good luck
stay out of trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment